The Millennium Resort and Spa is the newest boutique hotel to open in the resort community of Cabarete, in the Dominican Republic’s north coast. The facility offers 60 rooms, as well as a kite school run by Laurel Eastman and a spa managed by Michel Bourdeau, from Canada. Also available is a gymnasium offering personalized services run by Audrey Mayer, a world-renowned kite surfer.
The Millennium Resort and Spa also offers a mini-market, a swimming pool, two bars and restaurants and a business center. It is located 20 minutes from Puerto Plata’s international airport. Visitors have expressed their satisfaction with the facility through Tripadvisor.com, one of the world’s most important tourism sites. It currently occupies the number six spot in the list of Cabarete’s top 10 hotels.
Best Hotels in Cabarete
According to Tripadvisor.com, the following are Cabarete’s top hotels,
headed by Velero Beach Resort, a 22-apartment facility which also offers
seven penthouse apartments. Others included on the list are:
• Kite Beach Resort
• Extreme Hotel (22-room boutique hotel)
• Hotel Alegria (13-room boutique hotel)
• Hotel Villa Taina (57-room boutique hotel)
• Millennium Resort and Spa
• Viva Wyndham Tangerine (all-inclusive, 221 rooms)
• Ocean Manor Beach Resort,
• Celuisma Cabarete (adults only, 120 rooms)
• Coconut Palms Resort